Find out about the benefits of CSP membership.
Get support and protection in the workplace and beyond
- Up to £10 million of professional liability insurance cover*
- Access to legal and employment representation**
- Contact the Professional Advice Team for clinical or professional guidance related to your practice
- Representation in national pay reviews and negotiations
- Support in challenging unfair terms and conditions, or discrimination at work**
- Advice and support from CSP staff on campaigning and influencing where you live, work or study
*These member benefits are only available to UK practising chartered and associate members, and student members. Terms and conditions apply to PLI.
**CSP trade union representation is only available to UK chartered and associate practising members. Student members will need to seek representation through the National Union of Students (NUS).
Tools and resources for your day-to-day practice
- Stay up to date with Frontline magazine, quarterly Physiotherapy journals, and regular news bulletins
- Connect with the CSP on Twitter and Facebook
- Learn through online courses, modules and other CPD tools on the CSP Learning Hub
- Manage and share a digital portfolio of your learning and achievements on the CSP ePortfolio
- Attend in-person and virtual events, including the CSP Annual Conference and our member webinar series
- Use Discovery to search and download a range of ebooks, journals and papers
- Funding for education and research activities from the CSP Charitable Trust
- Up to 50% off gym membership, 20% off uniform and hundreds of other everyday deals and discounts via CSP Plus
Connect with the wider physiotherapy community
- Get involved with professional networks from more than 30 different clinical and professional areas of specialism
- Engage with members in your local area, through regional networks or country boards
- Join BAME, LGBTQIA+ and DisAbility diversity networks
- Connect with other physiotherapists, support workers and physio students through the iCSP online forum
- Find a mentor to support your career development or become a mentor to support others
- Refer a new member and get a £10 reward for both you and the new member!
Campaign and influence to improve physiotherapy
- We promote the value of physiotherapy with government, employers, and other stakeholders.
- Take part in campaigns to improve patient care, physiotherapy services, and your working life.
- Support the movement to achieve recognition for rehabilitation and secure rehab services
- Promote equal access to health services for all
- Hold national health departments accountable for integrating physiotherapy into primary care
You may also be able to claim tax savings on your CSP subscription costs.