Online news and resources to support you and your service wherever you are
What is the Global Network?
The CSP holds one of the largest physiotherapy resources in the world. The Global Network offers access to member-only content for individuals who are interested in physiotherapy.
Who can subscribe?
To qualify, you must be either:
- a current member of your national physiotherapy association
- living outside of the UK
- not an existing CSP overseas member
- a UK service manager
- not a physiotherapist
- a current member of a qualifying professional association
Global Network access is open to anyone not eligible to become a CSP member.
What do I get?
Access to restricted, member-only resources on the CSP website including:
- Physiotherapy News, a weekly email with the latest physio headlines, research and policy developments, job opportunities and new publications sent straight to your inbox
- An e-portfolio and CPD templates to map, share and record your learning at the click of a button
- A physio-specific library with single search Discovery across e-books, e-journals and international databases AMED, MEDLINE, and CINAHL Plus with Full Text; and the function to create your own ‘MyEbsco’ account to save searches.
- Resources to help you make the case for your service, including guidance on marketing and service redesign.
How much does it cost?
£40 (+ VAT) for an individual annual subscription.
Your payment options
There are two payment options available to subscribe. You can opt to pay by UK GBP bank account only direct debit, which will automatically renew annually unless you chose to cancel the renewal, or you can make a one-off debit or credit card payment.
How do I subscribe?
There are two payment options available to join the network. You can opt to pay by direct debit, which will automatically renew annually unless you chose to cancel the renewal, or you can make a one-off payment via paypal.