CSP associate membership costs £9.48 per month - that's 31p a day!
Associate membership is for health and social care support workers undertaking some physiotherapy duties delegated and supervised by a registered health professional.
It’s also open to UK and overseas-qualified physiotherapists going through HCPC registration pending a period of supervised return to practice or adaptation exercises.
As an associate member, you will have:
- Peace of mind with PLI cover, workplace support and advice*
- Access to a range of resources to support your learning and development
- The latest news delivered direct to you, from Frontline and eBulletins to briefing documents and papers
- Everyday deals and discounts at your fingertips, on health and fitness, holidays, entertainment, insurance, technology, uniform and leisurewear (to name just a few!)
Join the CSP today
In order to join and get the most from your membership, you need to set up a web account first.
Follow the instructions below or watch our quick video to see how easy it is to sign-up and get the news that matters to you!
- Create a website account (remember to check your email and confirm your password).
- Log in, go to 'Your Account' then 'View account'.
- Then Join the CSP today!
If you are already logged in go directly to 'Join the CSP Today'