At the CSP, we know that your work as a physiotherapy assistant, physio support worker, rehabilitation or therapy assistant, is integral to providing life-changing rehab to patients.
That’s why our associate membership is designed to give you every opportunity to learn and grow in your career.
Become a CSP member and you’ll benefit personally and professionally, joining a community of 2,000 like-minded people.
To join the CSP you'll need to first create a website account.
If you've already got a website account then you can join as an associate member now.
Protection at work
Clinical knowledge resources
Develop your clinical knowledge with our evidence-based guidance and learning resources produced by our affiliated clinical partners.
Advice and support
Our confidential professional advice service is run by a team of experienced physiotherapists, so whatever your question or concern, we’re here to help.
Studying to become a physio?
If you’re working as a support worker while studying a pre-registration physio degree or apprenticeship, sign up as an Associate student member and get additional benefits including PLI and workplace support.
Other ways we can support you
Engage with your community
- Find out what’s happening in your area and take part in local member events held by your Regional Network or Country Board. You can also get free access to member events and a discounted PTUK conference ticket.
- Use your voice to create change by supporting the CSP's campaigns to lobby and influence decision makers.
- Connect, ask questions and share knowledge with peers on iCSP, our member-only online community that is home to over 60 speciality forums.
- Join one of the CSP's committees and networks or become a steward or safety rep in your workplace.
Engage in life-long learning
- Keep track of your achievements and CPD by creating an ePortfolio.
- Access courses and modules with the Learning Hub.
- Access eBooks, eJournals and eReports through the online library and information services.
- Find your next role by searching the latest job vacancies.
- Enjoy the many offers available to you with CSP Plus, our member-only discounts scheme, from money off your car insurance and gym membership to holiday deals and experience days out.
- You could also be eligible to claim tax relief on work expenses including travel or CSP membership fees.
Membership costs 2020
|Annual fee||Monthly fee|
|Associate member / Associate student member||£115.68||£9.64|
Career break: for associate members who are currently not working as a support worker
Retired member: for members who are now retired