Associate student membership costs £9.64 per month - that's 31p a day!
The CSP's associate student membership category is designed specifically for:
- students undertaking an apprenticeship through an accredited physiotherapy programme or
- students employed as a part-time support worker while studying a pre-registration physiotherapy degree.
As an associate student member, you will:
- benefit from the protection of the CSP’s professional liability insurance that is specific to your role as a support worker (in case you need it)*
- gain access to workplace support, representation and legal services*
- make use of the CSP’s learning resources and support while you’re studying
- connect to other support workers and apprentices online with your own Associate’s hub
- be part of the largest physiotherapy community in the UK
- receive all the benefits of student membership (at no additional cost).
*These benefits are not available within student membership. The PLI offered under student membership applies to supervised clinical placements only.
How to join
If you are a CSP student member:
- To upgrade your membership, please complete the changing your membership grade form and a member of the CSP team will be in touch to progress your application.
If joining the CSP for the first time:
- Please download, complete and sign the student membership application form and return to the CSP using the freepost address.
- On the final page of the PDF, please ensure you complete the payment information for 'associate student membership' only.
If you experience any issues or have a question, call our Enquiries Team on 020 7306 6666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to change back to the student membership category at a future date, please complete the changing membership grade form. Changes take up to a month to be processed.