We are the CSP, a 64,000-strong community of physiotherapists, support workers and physiotherapy students
Find out about the benefits of being part of the CSP and how you can make the most of your membership.
We are supported and protected
- Up to £10 million of professional liability insurance cover*
- Access to advice on employment and professional matters*
- Represented in national pay reviews and negotiations*
- Supported in challenging unfair terms and conditions, or discrimination at work**
We can achieve our full potential
- Digital resources and tools to boost professional development; including a mentoring platform, digital portfolio, and learning hub
- Connecting with members through regional, country, professional and diversity networks
- Staying up to date with Frontline magazine, quarterly journals and regular bulletins
- Evidence and best practice through in-person and virtual events
We are an influential community
- Raising awareness of the value of physiotherapy with government, employers and other stakeholders
- Improving education and working conditions for physiotherapists, physiotherapy students and support workers
- Supporting the movement to achieve recognition for rehabilitation and secure rehab services
- Promoting equal access to health services for all
- Holding national health departments accountable for integrating physiotherapy into primary care
*These member benefits are only available to UK practicing chartered and associate members, and student members. Terms and conditions apply to PLI.
**CSP trade union representation is only available to UK chartered and associate practising members. Student members will need to seek representation through the National Union of Students (NUS).
Check out our member stories to learn how others have found value in being part of the CSP.
Help others make the most of their membership
- Order member benefit posters and flyers for your workplace
- Order member benefit posters for your university
- Refer a new member and both get a £10 reward
As a CSP member, the networks I’ve gained have been invaluable. My membership has helped me develop and progress as a support worker. I’m so thankful for all the support the CSP has given me over the last few years and the support workers who have supported me. It really shows the importance of a community to help each other be the best they can be in their job.Gemma Hawtin, physio assistant, Leeds Community Healthcare NHS
Not yet a member? Join today