Student membership costs just £41.26 per year - that's 11p a day!
Join in your first term to receive a FREE pocketbook!*
Two options, no charge, you’re welcome.
*Choice subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
As a student member, you will:
- Have access to a variety of learning resources and support while you’re studying
- Be part of the largest physiotherapy community in the UK
- Be entitled to a reduced registration fee when you graduate – that’s £20 compared to £210 for non-member graduates.
Conditions of student membership
The cost of membership depends on the length of the programme you are enrolled on. Student membership is for the duration of your course, irrespective of whether you join in your first, second, third or fourth year of study.
Before completing your application, it's important that you read these notes.
Are you undertaking a pre-registration apprenticeship?
If so, you can join Associate student membership. This means that while you’re working you will be protected the workplace and you'll have access all the student benefits too. To join download and complete the student membership application form or call our Enquiries Team.
Join the CSP today
In order to join and get the most from your membership, you need to set up a web account first.
Follow the instructions below or watch our quick video to see how easy it is to sign-up and get the news that matters to you!
- Create a website account (remember to check your email and confirm your password).
- Log in, go to 'Your Account' then 'View account'.
- Then Join the CSP today!
If you are already logged in go directly to 'Join the CSP Today'