Become a student member of the CSP to gain access to a wide range of exclusive benefits including member-only networking events, the latest library resources and great money-off discounts and funding opportunities.
As a physio student, you are a future leader of this exciting and rewarding profession. Whether you’re in your first term of an undergraduate programme, studying an apprenticeship or going out on your final placement, we’ll be with you every step of your student journey and beyond.
First years, get a free pocketbook!
Sign up to student membership in your first term to receive a free pocketbook (worth over £22). These pocketbooks will not only help you settle into your course and revise for exams, they are the perfect size to accompany you on placements! Choose between:
- The Physiotherapist’s Pocketbook: Essential Facts at your Fingertips. Kenyon and Kenyon (3rd edition)
- Anatomy and Human Movement Pocketbook. Palastanga, et al. (1st edition)
Pocketbooks are available on a first-come, first-served basis so do sign-up as soon as you can to avoid disappointment. (Can't decide? Read the reviews.)
If you’re studying an apprenticeship or working as a support worker while you study, sign up as an Associate student member and get added insurance protection and employment support.
Use the CSP’s online library catalogues to access all eBooks, CSP publications, eJournals, reports and other literature from wherever you like to study best.
Connect with your community
Find out about the financial support available to students on pre-registration courses, including funding for elective placements and conferences.
After you graduate
Use our jobs finder to search and apply for your first role, sign up for a mentor, enrol on our leadership development programme or speak to other newly qualified physios on iCSP, our member-only online community that is home to over 60 speciality forums.
If you’re graduating soon, find out how you can get three months of membership for free while you wait for HCPC registration.
Other ways we can support you
There are lots of additional benefits you can enjoy with your CSP membership.
- Receive your monthly copy of Frontline magazine, the essential read for physio students. You can also sign up to Student Life, your regular student email.
Engage with your community
- Find out what’s happening in your area and take part in local member events held by your Regional Network or Country Board. You can also get free access to member events and a discounted Physiotherapy UK conference ticket.
- Use your voice to create change by supporting the CSP campaigns to lobby and influence decision makers.
- Connect, ask questions and share knowledge with peers on iCSP, our member-only online community that is home to over 60 speciality forums. There's also an active student forum too.
- Enjoy the many offers available to you with CSP Plus, our member-only discounts scheme, from money off your car insurance and gym membership to holiday deals and experience days out.
- Apply for funding for elective placements and conference visits through the CSP Charitable Trust.
Membership costs 2020
|Annual fee||Monthly fee|
*FAQs of student membership
|Associate student member: for student members also working as a support worker||£115.68||£9.64|
We know it is a hugely unsettling time for physio students. That’s why anyone who has joined the HCPC’s temporary register can get three months of resources, support and guidance absolutely free with temporary CSP membership.