Advance your professional development by connecting to our thriving physiotherapy community
The CSP champions the advancement of physiotherapy and its diversity. We do this through our many active online networks and peer to peer learning. We want you to access fresh perspectives, collaboration and practical information. Above all, we seek to inspire the current and next generation in physiotherapy.
What is CSP international affiliate membership?
As an international affiliate, you will become part of an active thought-leadership community of 60,000 chartered physiotherapists, physiotherapy students and support workers, gaining access to an outstanding knowledge bank of resources at your fingertips.
What do I get?
You will be able to access a variety of digital tools to support your continued professional development including evidence based research and an online community of over 60 speciality forums where you can connect and network with your peers in a safe, closed environment.
Our membership offer to you is unique:
Enrich your knowledge
- Subscribe to our Physiotherapy journal to build your knowledge and increase your evidence based practice by reading original research focused on scientific, clinical and educational articles.
- Set up alerts to our Discovery evidence and knowledge search, it provides a gateway to a wealth of information to keep you updated or use our singular search engine to explore catalogues, e-journals, e-books and e-theses.
Know what’s happening in physiotherapy
- Download 12 free digital issues per year of Frontline magazine, including sections on latest research findings, resources and tools for physios and different viewpoints across the sector.
- Sign up to e-bulletins, weekly and quarterly news highlighting the developments impacting the profession and wider healthcare landscape.
Move forward with your career
- Improve your skills and knowledge by exploring our virtual Learning Hub which hosts content including videos, interactive courses, learning assignments and PDF downloads.
- Record your growth in our ePortfolio tool. You can create and manage a digital folder of your work, reflections and achievements, helping you to succeed in your professional goals and contribute to life-long learning.
- Take the next step in your career progression with PhysiotherapyJobs. Search, find and apply for roles in the NHS, independent sector and private practice.
Keep close to your community
- Join discussions, share knowledge and connect with peers who have similar clinical and occupational interests to build your support network and progress your professional and personal development, via iCSP. This tool is an invaluable source of clinical and professional know-how and will provide access to a wide range of member-only online physio communities.
Who can join?
All international physiotherapists with a professional, educational and personal interest in the world of physiotherapy, (including any international students).
To join as an international affiliate you must either:
- live, work or study outside of the United Kingdom (UK), Isle of Man or Channel Islands
- have not registered as a physiotherapist in the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands
- be studying a physiotherapy related course at any level outside of the United Kingdom (UK), Isle of Man or Channel Islands
- have not previously completed a qualifying degree in the UK
- are not and never have been a chartered member.
How much does membership cost?
The fee is £72 including VAT (+ local taxes if applicable) for an individual 12 month subscription.