If you're currently studying (or thinking of studying) physiotherapy then membership to the CSP can cost as little as 11p per day, and provide you with a range of benefits
Join the CSP today
Your benefits include:
- iCSP lets you access student networks or join any other networks that spark interest: get advice about specialties, opportunities, interviews for jobs – plenty of topics to choose from!
- ePortfolio provides 24/7 access to a secure personal learning space that contains CPD templates/tools to help you reflect on and record learnings on your journey into physiotherapy
- Learning Hub allows you to explore new topics relevant to physiotherapy practice and development through a growing number of short learning modules (eBites)
- 24/7 access to our physio-specific library and information services – ebooks, ejournals, ereports, websites and much more.
- Charitable Trust Education Awards – access funding for a range of education and development activities, including overseas elective placements!
- Access Physiotherapy Jobs to search for vacancies across the profession
Staying up to date
- Frontline magazine delivered online and to your door, full of views and opinions on the latest hot topics and articles about member experiences of different clinical specialities
- Physiotherapy News – a weekly snapshot of relevant events and media stories; current affairs; member news stories; popular iCSP discussions and the latest jobs
- Student Live e-bulletins highlighting relevant events, updates and how to make the most from your membership (remember to opt-in to ‘students' emails via your account!)
- Quarterly Physiotherapy Journal containing the latest research from across the profession
- Joining your local or regional network gives you opportunities to build contacts with physio specialists and meet other students
Advice and support
- The Enquiries Team – an experienced and knowledgeable team available five days a week (by phone and email) to answer all your physio enquiries
- Professional Advice Team provides guidance on key areas in the profession, including support on placements
- The Members’ Benevolent Fund offers support to members experiencing financial difficulties
- Briefings, handbooks, posters and information papers available to download
- CSP Plus – make the most of your cash with discounts on entertainment, fitness, travel, shopping and more
- Save up to 20% on physiotherapy uniform and leisurewear through Grahame Gardner
- Insurance * will give you peace of mind when undertaking an HEI arranged practice-placement or individual work-experience activities