Changing your membership grade

Use this form to tell us if you wish to change your grade of membership subscription.

Contact form

Student members must apply for full membership by completing the application form in the Join the CSP section of the website. If you pay annually by cheque we will let you know how much extra you will need to pay, or how much we will refund you, as appropriate. If you pay by direct debit we will tell you by how much your direct debit payments will change. We want to be sure that it is your membership subscription that we amend, so we will ask you for some identifying information first.

Grade change
Grade changes take place on the first of the month.
Please give a brief reason for your change of membership grade (e.g. maternity leave, career break, moving overseas, retiring etc)