Access the resources you need to help make your transition from university into your career as a new graduate physio as smooth as possible.
There are so many things to consider when you graduate, which is why we wanted to give you one less thing to think about, and that's your CSP membership. As a CSP student/associate student member, you’re automatically transferred to our graduate affiliate category once your course finishes.
This membership is perfect for:
- those who are transitioning from their studies into the world of work and are waiting for their HCPC registration
- those who have decided to defer their studies but still want to access the benefits of a CSP membership or
- international students who are abroad and not registered with the HCPC.
Are you an international graduate planning to practice in the UK? Read more about the visa requirements to work in the UK.
What’s included as part of my graduate affiliate membership?
As a graduate affiliate member, you have access to:
- CSP networks to connect with your community and discuss issues that matter to you most with chartered members in your regional network, join special interest groups or get more involved at events.
- Your personal ePortfolio to showcase your achievements and reflections to prospective employers.
- Learning resources through the CSP’s online library catalogues including eBooks, CSP publications, eJournals, reports and other literature from wherever you like to study best.
- Receive your monthly copy of Frontline magazine to keep up to date with news within the profession. You can also sign up to Graduate Life, your regular graduate email newsletter.
- Special offers through CSP Plus, our member-only discounts scheme. From money off your car insurance and gym membership to holiday deals and experience days out.
What’s not included?
Already working and have your HCPC PIN? Now is the time to Get Chartered.
As a graduate affiliate member, you won’t have access to professional liability insurance or insurance while you're on student placements. You also won’t have access to workplace support and legal advice. So if you’re already working and have your HCPC PIN, now is the time to Get Chartered.
If you’ve decided to continue your studies it’s important to let us know so that we can reflect this in your membership to make sure that you are suitably covered during your studies. Please get in touch with our Enquiries Team by calling 020 7306 6666 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the end of your course, we’ll automatically transfer you to our graduate affiliate membership and we’ll give you 3 months free membership while you’re deciding on your next steps. If you need more time to decide on your options but want to stay connected to the CSP, graduate affiliate membership costs £5 per month or £60 per year.
Don’t worry, we’ll let you know when your first 3 months free membership is coming to an end.
Membership costs 2021
|Annual fee||Monthly fee|
|Graduate Affiliate member (renewals for this category are by calendar year not academic year)||£60.00||£5.00|