This kit provides practical advice and resources to you on:
- Negotiating a good consultation process to protect members and improve your employer’s decision-making
- Organising members to achieve their aims
- Why taking a health, safety and wellbeing approach can help you and your members.
- How to deliver a successful CSP submission to your employer
- Other useful information and where to access it
- Introduction to your dealing with change toolkit – an overview for reps on their role and using the toolkit.
- How to organise your members – mapping the workplace to find your key CSP contacts to work with you, to help organise members to engage with management.
- The CSP advice sheet to members on dealing with change – practical information for members.
- Your Negotiation Template for a good staff consultation (Part 1) – use as your checklist or as a proposed draft memorandum of understanding to your managers. Flowchart managing change in partnership (Part 2) – Assess your employer’s policy and procedures against this example of best practice.
- Impact of change on health, safety & wellbeing, and what safety reps can do – to protect members.
- What is good change management – the key principles
- Checklist to review your employer’s risk assessment – Is their risk assessment sufficient?
- The CSP impact assessment form & SWOT template for members – assists members to set priorities and demonstrate the impact on their roles and services.
- How to prepare and what to cover in your written response – Advice sheet for members.
- Other related CSP resources – List of useful sources relevant to change at work.