Webinar arranged for North West members, focusing on Digital Transformation, June 2021.
Led by Chair of the CSP North West Board, Jo Lishman
- Joanne Ellins, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist, Pain Management Service, Burnley General Hospital. Topic: Virtual Pain Management Programme - The development and provision of a virtual multidisciplinary programme for chronic pain patients within a Pain Management Service via virtual platform (MS Teams).
- Linda Vernon, Acting Digital Culture and Transformation Clinical Lead. Topic: Digital Inclusion and Health inequalities. Recognising the inter-dependency between digital exclusion and health inequalities; addressing the digital divide and how we can make a difference together.
- Adam Partington, Clinical Team Lead Physiotherapist, Neuro Outpatients, ELHT Topic: Use of Microsoft Teams to deliver group consultations in Neuro rehab, NROL.
- Lou Dear, Trade Union Organiser. Topic: Digital Organising in the CSP
- Louise Waters, MSK Advanced Practitioner and Divisional Clinical Information Officer for East Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Trust. Topic: An evaluation of accuRx text messaging software.
Number of subscribers: 1