Zoom webinar has been arranged for North West members, focusing on Digital Transformation.
It will take place at 6.30pm on Wednesday 23rd June 2021.
The meeting with be led by Chair of the CSP North West Board, Jo Lishman
Speakers will include
- Joanne Ellins, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist, Pain Management Service, Burnley General Hospital. Topic: Virtual Pain Management Programme - The development and provision of a virtual multidisciplinary programme for chronic pain patients within a Pain Management Service via virtual platform (MS Teams).
- Linda Vernon, Acting Digital Culture and Transformation Clinical Lead. Topic: Digital Inclusion and Health inequalities. Recognising the inter-dependency between digital exclusion and health inequalities; addressing the digital divide and how we can make a difference together.
- Adam Partington, Clinical Team Lead Physiotherapist, Neuro Outpatients, ELHT Topic: Use of Microsoft Teams to deliver group consultations in Neuro rehab, NROL.
- Lou Dear, Trade Union Organiser. Topic: Digital Organising in the CSP
- Louise Waters, MSK Advanced Practitioner and Divisional Clinical Information Officer for East Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Trust. Topic: An evaluation of accuRx text messaging software.
Sign up to book your place (and receive the event link) here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/csp-north-west-virtual-event-digital-transformation-tickets-156513866187
Number of subscribers: 1