If you were unable to attend the virtual event on 23 June 2021, you can still watch the recording and full transcripts, and access the speakers' presentations here.
Yesterday the North West CSP Network hosted a virtual event/seminar for local members focusing on Digital Transformation.
The meeting was led by Chair of the CSP North West Board, Jo Lishman. And involved several local members presenting on different ‘Digital Transformation’ topics.
- Joanne Ellins, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist, Pain Management Service, Burnley General Hospital. Topic: Virtual Pain Management Programme - The development and provision of a virtual multidisciplinary programme for chronic pain patients within a Pain Management Service via virtual platform (MS Teams).
- Linda Vernon, Acting Digital Culture and Transformation Clinical Lead. Topic: Digital Inclusion and Health Inequalities
- Adam Partington, Clinical Team Lead Physiotherapist, Neuro Outpatients, ELHT Topic: Use of Microsoft Teams to deliver group consultations in Neuro rehab, NROL.
- Lou Dear, Trade Union Organiser. Topic: Digital Organising in the CSP
- Louise Waters, MSK Advanced Practitioner and Divisional Clinical Information Officer for East Lancashire Teaching Hospitals Trust. Topic: An evaluation of accuRx text messaging software.
If you were unable to attend on the evening, you can still watch the recording and gain the full transcripts here: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ZOOM RECORDING
Number of subscribers: 1