All CSP members were invited to attend a series of virtual events organised by the CSP North East Regional Network throughout October and November 2020.
More than 600 people have already watched the webinars, but don't worry if you missed out because each webinar was recorded and is available to watch. See links below.
Tuesday 6th October Meeting the Rehabilitation Challenge
An introduction to the CSP’s #RightToRehab campaign, making the case for investment in community rehabilitation, what it means to you and how you can take action locally
- CSP Chief Executive Karen Middleton
- CSP Assistant Director Ruth ten Hove
Tuesday 13th October Pain Management
- Gail Sowden, Consultant Physio Connect Health. Virtual Pain Management Solutions
- Cormac Ryan, Professor of Clinical Rehab Teesside Uni. Flippin’ Pain Campaign Introduction
- John O’Sullivan, Clinical Psychologist. Top 5 tips on ACT
Tuesday 20th October Leadership with Rachael Moses + Covid-19 Frailty Management
- Rachael Moses, Consultant physiotherapist, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals, will share her experiences during the Covid-19 pandemic including setting up the London Nightingale, leadership and adaptability
- Scott Buxton, Advanced Practice Physiotherapist in Frailty. Management of frailty in Covid-19 recovery.
Tuesday 3rd November Student Placements
- Matthew Wyatt, Consultant Physiotherapist Connect Health. Setting up virtual student placements - our experience
- Tamsin Baird, CSP Professional Advisor and Ani Stoker Student Physiotherapist. Setting up non-patient facing placements and an introduction to the common student placement form
- Jill Kent, Teesside University, Chris Carter, University of Sunderland and Katherine Baker Northumbria University. A review of local student issues
Number of subscribers: 1