Not sure where to start or what help is available? This is what you need to know.
Society Committee iCSP
Are you a member of your university's physiotherapy society committee (or taking the steps to start one)? If so, sign-up to the Student Physio Societies iCSP. Here you can:
- find out what other physio societies are doing across the UK
- share resources and ideas
- ask (and respond to) questions from other members
- hear about the latest opportunities and events.
If you are a society committee member and do not have access to this iCSP, please contact email@example.com
The CSP offers free training for student-led physiotherapy societies to help support them in networking with the wider physiotherapy community and develop successful CPD opportunities for physio students and apprentices.
- Each society committee can nominate one delegate to attend this training per academic year.
- More information will be made available on the Society Committee iCSP
- Update: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the June 2020 training was postponed. More details to follow.
Student-led physiotherapy societies (that are student union ratified) can apply for funding from the CSP.
- Funding applications open twice a year: in the Summer and Winter. (To ensure you get notified of when funding applications open, check you have selected 'Get Emails' on the Society Committee iCSP.)
- Societies can only apply for / and receive sponsorship once per financial year.
- Successful applicants will be asked to read and return the CSP's sponsorship contract and provide an invoice from their Students’ Union to request payment. (Please ensure these are returned by the deadline in the email.)
- Sponsorship resources can be found on the Society Committee iCSP.
- Societies will be asked to submit an end of year report on how they used their funding money from the CSP.
Applications closed on 31 March 2020. They will reopen again in the Autumn term.