The CSP is proud to support student-led physio societies. Whether you're a new or established society, make use of the support, resources and funding the CSP provides.
Society Committee iCSP
Are you a member of your university's physio society committee (or taking the steps to start one)? If so, request access to the Student Physio Societies iCSP forum by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Here you can:
- find out what other physio societies are doing across the UK
- share resources and ideas
- ask (and respond to) questions from other members
- hear about the latest opportunities and events.
Society networking events
The CSP runs free events for student-led physiotherapy societies to help support networking with the wider physiotherapy community and develop successful CPD opportunities for physio students and apprentices.
- Online events for societies are in development. More details to follow.
Receive CSP merchandise and promotional materials
If your Freshers' Fair is coming up, request a free box of CSP branded materials to give away at your physio society stand. The box will include posters and leaflets promoting CSP membership and a variety of branded merchandise including pens. To request a box, please email email@example.com as early as possible with the full postal address to send the pack, the full name of the person to receive it, plus the date of the event.
Sponsorship - apply for funding!
Student-led physiotherapy societies can apply for funding from the CSP. This includes:
- Individual society sponsorship: of up to £450 (exclusive of VAT). Societies can only apply for / and receive this sponsorship once per academic year.
- Joint sponsorship: of up to £750 (exclusive of VAT). This is for collaborative activities involving more than one university.
- Your student-led physiotherapy society must be Students’ Union affiliated to apply for individual sponsorship (or to apply as the lead applicant in a joint application) as all funds are paid to the Students’ Union.
- Societies who received sponsorship in 2020 or early 2021 must submit their end of year report detailing before submitting a new application. (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the report form link.)
Should you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Please read the guidance in full for more information.
To apply, please complete the online application form.
(If applying for both individual and joint funding, please submit separate applications.) Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee that funding will be granted. As funds are limited, applications are assessed on an ‘as needed’ basis. Please request the amount youneed as early as possible.