Not sure where to start or what help is available? This is what you need to know.
Society Committee iCSP
Are you a member of your university's physiotherapy society committee (or taking the steps to start one)? If so, sign-up to the Student Physio Societies iCSP. Here you can:
- find out what other physio societies are doing across the UK
- share resources and ideas
- ask (and respond to) questions from other members
- hear about the latest opportunities and events.
If you are a society committee member and do not have access to this iCSP, please contact email@example.com
Society training and networking events
The CSP offers free events for student-led physiotherapy societies to help support them in networking with the wider physiotherapy community and develop successful CPD opportunities for physio students and apprentices.
- Online events for societies are in development. More details to follow.
Student-led physiotherapy societies can apply for funding from the CSP. This includes:
- Individual society sponsorship: of up to £450 (exclusive of VAT). Only one application per academic year. Societies can only apply for / and receive this sponsorship once per academic year.
- Joint sponsorship: of up to £750 (exclusive of VAT). This is for collaborative activities involving more than one university.
- Your student-led physiotherapy society must be Students’ Union affiliated to apply for individual sponsorship (or to apply as the lead applicant in a joint application) as all funds are paid to the Students’ Union.
- Societies who received sponsorship in 2019 or early 2020 must submit their end of year report detailing before submitting a new application.
Should you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please go to www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/cspsponsor (If applying for both individual and joint funding, please submit separate applications.)
Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee that funding will be granted. As funds are limited, applications are assessed on an ‘as needed’ basis. Please request the amount youneed as early as possible.