The CSP office in Scotland was established in 1999 in response to Scottish devolution, when responsibility for devolved matters was passed to the Scottish government.
The CSP in Scotland represents the interests of the membership in Scotland, particularly in the Scottish Parliament at Holyrood and within the various Scottish government and NHS Scotland health structures.
CSP Scotland aims to raise the profile and influence of physiotherapy in Scotland, help shape national policy in health and wellbeing, and support members at a local level.
The office also provides employment relations services to members and assists the work of the CSP Scottish Board.
- Public Affairs and Policy Manager for Scotland: Kenryck Lloyd-Jones
- CSP Professional Adviser (Scotland): Sara Conroy
- Engagement Support Officer: Nina Strathie
- Senior Negotiating Officer: Claire Ronald
- Trade Union Organiser: Lee Bowles
- Negotiating and Casework Officer: Matthew Tucker (July 2022)
- Campaigns & Regional Engagement Officer: (TBC)
With all staff in Scotland now working remotely the CSP has not reopened an office. We will review our needs if circumstances change. The CSP will continue to use local spaces for member meetings or events in Scotland as we always have done.
All post should be sent to the CSP Head Office in London:
3rd Floor South
10 Furnival Street
Tel: +44 (0)20 7306 6666