In a year when staff across health and social care have been rising to the many challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic, there’s never been a better time to recognise and reward them for what they have been doing day-in and day-out.
CSP Scotland is encouraging members to nominate those that deserve recognition.
There are 16 award categories including a People’s Choice Award which will be open to a public vote from 19 October.
- Support Worker Award Sponsored by Unison Scotland
- Innovation Award
- Volunteers Award
- Midwife Award
- Allied Health Professional Award
- Young Achiever Award
- Unsung Hero Award
- Care for Mental Health Award
- Integrated Care Award
- Healthier Lifestyle Award Sponsored by Scottish Government
- Leader of the Year
- Nurse Award Sponsored by Unison Greater Glasgow & Clyde
- Doctor Award
- Top Team Award Sponsored by Unison Lothian
- Global Citizenship Award
- People’s Choice Award
To find out more and nominate, go to:
Number of subscribers: 2