There are many ways you can get involved, keep up to date and support the diversity networks as an ally.
Engage with diversity network content
- On X (formerly Twitter): Follow @cspbame, @cspdisability, and @csplgbtqia
- Frontline: Read content from diversity network members, including but not limited to History Month editions (February, October and December) and the ‘Networks & networking’ section in every edition (only in print copies).
- Some diversity network events are open to all CSP members, CSP staff and wider AHPs. These are promoted via the diversity networks social media accounts and calendar.
- Check the CSP events listings for details of who each event is open to. If in doubt contact the relevant network/s directly before registering.
Work in solidarity with the diversity networks
- Email the networks to share ideas and opportunities for collaboration (i.e. running a joint event, or inviting a speaker).
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Promote the diversity networks and their activities
- Share the networks' content, events and resources with your colleagues, groups and networks where appropriate.
For general enquiries
Find Out More