Our three new awards recognise supporters of physiotherapy, thanking CSP networks, volunteers, and influencers for their efforts. Find out who has been shortlisted for a 2023 award below.
Nominations are now closed for the 2023 awards. We’ll be announcing the winners at the CSP AGM on 13 December.
2023 awards shortlist
Here are the nominations that our panel has shortlisted for a 2023 award
- Network of the Year
For CSP networks that have led some significant benefit on behalf of CSP members
- CSP Associates Network
- CSP North East Regional Network
- CSP Northern Ireland Board
- CSP South East Coast Regional Network
- CSP West Midlands Regional Network
- Volunteer of the Year
For CSP members who have devoted their time to supporting and promoting the profession
- Iona Bateman (CSP DisAbility Network)
- Sam Bhide (London FCP Network)
- Bernie McGreevy (CSP Northern Ireland Board)
- Robert Minter (CSP Yorkshire and Humber Regional Network)
- Helen Robson (CSP North East Regional Network)
- Zoe Smith (CSP South East Coast Regional Network)
- Influencer of the Year
A person – whether or not a CSP member – who has made a major contribution to championing physiotherapy
- Jessie Frost (Chief Sustainability Officers' clinical fellow)
- Hilary Hall (Dorset ICS AHP lead)
- Indeg Jameson (Carmarthenshire community lead for physiotherapy)
- Dr Julie Jones (Robert Gordon University)
- Karen Poole (East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust)
- The Baroness Wheeler MBE (House of Lords Peer)
Find out who wins at the CSP AGM on 13 December.
How to get more involved yourself
If you’d like to find out more about volunteering, or supporting physiotherapy, see our Get Involved section.
Other opportunities to recognise CSP members
Watch out for announcements on when these are open for nominations.