Use our quick reference list to browse post-registration programmes relevant to physiotherapy that have CSP accreditation.
The following post-registration programmes and modules hold CSP accreditation.
University of Brighton
University of Essex
- PGCert Advanced Musculoskeletal Assessment and Practice
- PGDip Advanced Musculoskeletal Assessment and Practice
- MSc Advanced Musculoskeletal Assessment and Practice
- PGCert Advanced Musculoskeletal Assessment and Practice - Hand therapy
- PG Cert First Contact Musculoskeletal Practice
- PGCert Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging
- PGDip Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging
- MSc Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Imaging
University of Hertfordshire
University of Salford
Queen Margaret University
University of West England
CSP accreditation for post-registration programmes
Accreditation for post-registration programmes lasts five years. The criteria at which programmes are assessed is in the:
- CSP’s Master’s Level Programmes within Post-Qualifying Physiotherapy Education
- CSP criteria and expectations for post-qualifying programme (re-)accreditation
- Physiotherapy Framework
For the full process of post-registration accreditation, please click on the following link here.
If you wish to discuss accreditation for your post-registration HEI programme, don't hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com