Are you a qualified MSK physiotherapist looking to use your talents working from home?
Join our community of forward-thinking physiotherapists using contemporary, evidence-informed treatments and progressive remote digital health tools to elevate our profession.
About the role
Autonomously work from home to manage a varied patient caseload. You will do this free from paper and red tape, but with high-tech systems, a strong support network and our award-winning clinical development resources at your fingertips.
This is not just a role holding consultations using Skype or Zoom due to covid. You will be using sophisticated inhouse systems, app technology and will receive specialist training and support in remote treatment methodologies.
About our virtual physiotherapy service
Ascenti’s Virtual Physiotherapy Team and award-winning remote MSK service was first set up in 2018, which means you will be joining an established team led by experts in this field.
We are heavily invested in thought leadership and continuing to research the effectiveness of virtual physiotherapy as this area rapidly evolves. This research has been published by the CSP here.
- Manage your own clinical case load of patients remotely presenting with a variety of conditions and goals.
- Hold consultations and connect with patients remotely online, using our app and workflow technology to hold videocalls and to prescribe exercise treatment plans.
- Use high quality neuromusculoskeletal assessment skills to develop evidence-informed and highly effective treatment and management plans.
- Use our patient workflow system in clinic to manage appointments and records, and our digital health tools and app to prescribe patients with management programmes.
- Uphold our high standards of quality and safety across all that you do.
- Stay on top of your clinical practice and career progression with the support of your Area Manager, Regional Development Lead and Mentor.
- Connect with the wider business and teams based at our customer hub who work to support you with appointment and patient admin.
Essential experience and qualifications
- BSc (hons) Physiotherapy degree of 2:2 or above / on course to graduate at this level soon.
- Full Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) membership.
- Full Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP) membership.
- Evidence of conducting initial assessments, providing diagnosis, and prescribing management plans.
- Track record of working and communicating effectively with patients.
- Evidence of strong English language skills (verbal, reading and writing).
Salary & benefits
- Competitive clinical banding structure – start on as much as £36,000 (£40,680 Central London)
- Award-winning clinical training and development programme
- Regular promotion and progression opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Sick-pay up to an annual cap
- Flexible working, condensed hours and part-time options
- Opportunities to blend virtual home working with in-clinic roles
- Discounts and other perks
- Charity time gifting
- Extra cash rewards and incentives
- Free physio and other wellbeing support
Learn more about the benefits of working at Ascenti here.
Our goal is for Ascenti to be a workplace that creates a sense of belonging for everyone. This means that we actively work to promote equal opportunities across all that we do, including when we recruit new talent.
How to apply
Complete our short online application form here: Apply now | Ascenti
For further information or to discuss the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org