The Department of Health has issued updated information re: Covid 19 booster vaccinations.
Booster vaccinations are now being offered to:
- those living in care homes
- all adults aged 50 years or over
- frontline health and social care workers
- all those aged 16 to 49 years with underlying health conditions that put them at higher risk of severe COVID-19, and adult carers
- adult household contacts of immunosuppressed individuals
The Department of Health information page, updated as of 2nd November 21, is available here.
A list of pharmacies participating in the booster vaccination delivery scheme, can be accessed here.
Number of subscribers: 1