CSP members from London are invited to come together with other London based physiotherapy staff and discuss what matters most at a virtual meeting on Tuesday 7 December.
Tuesday 7 December
6:30pm to 8:00pm
Participants will be able to
- Explore key topics with other physiotherapy staff
- Influence future planning
- Share priorities in an informal setting.
The meeting is open for all CSP members based in London including students, support workers, retired, NHS and privately employed.
Hosted by the CSP staff regional team the meeting will provide a space for CSP members from London to share issues and opportunities on key topics with each other. CSP staff will seek to gain insight and establish members’ key priorities for attention and action planning in 2022.
The 90-minute virtual session will feature themed facilitated breakout rooms where informal discussion will take place around key topics.
Breakout room topics will include:
- Integrated Care Systems, AHP Faculties, AHP Councils and opportunities for AHP leadership in London with Steve Tolan, AHP Lead, NHSE&I London
- Long COVID with Rebecca Livingstone, Co-Chair of the London AHPs Long COVID Network
- The CSP Equity, Diversity and Belonging Strategy with Leanne Antoine, CSP Council Member and Clinical Lead and Director, Distinct Physiotherapy
- First Contact Physiotherapy in London with Sam Bhide, AP/First Contact Practitioner and co-convener of the London FCP Peer to Peer Network
What topics would you like to discuss with other physiotherapy staff from London?
Please step forward to facilitate a breakout room! Register for a ticket and share your suggested key topics for discussion in a breakout room.
The meeting will be hosted using Zoom. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries about the meeting.
Number of subscribers: 1