With over half of our visits now from mobiles, the new CSP website is designed to work well across all devices.
Using member and public feedback we have made improvements across the site. From shorter and easy to scan content to strong visuals and clear navigation you should find the new site much better to use.
Improved search, better sign-posting and a higher profile for key content will all help you to find what you are looking for more quickly. Our aim has been to deliver a better, more usable and useful website that we can then to continue to improve.
- Public content – has a higher profile to help us promote physiotherapy more effectively
- Physiotherapy news – has been redesigned for better scan reading and mobile use
- iCSP communities – are simplified and timeline based with other new, mobile friendly features
- Account features – clearer and cleaner to help you manage your membership and website account
- People directory with private messaging - access and contact peers (add yourself in the website profile section of your account!)
So have a look around and let us know what you think and if you have any problems please get in touch. We are here to help! We want to know how we can further improve the site so your feedback is invaluable.
Number of subscribers: 2