Read about our wins and successes in the workplace in this article
We hope you’ve found inspiration in the regular Workplace Wins shown in Frontline. In this edition of Frontline we feature a special extended win looking at how CSP reps can keep you cool at work.
Now, we want to hear how CSP reps have brought about significant positive changes at your work. Our Rep of the Year awards for 2023 are now open for nominations, and members are encouraged to put forward the outstanding achievements of steward or safety representative for one of the four awards.
We’re also accepting self nominations from reps who want to celebrate their own successes this year. The awards will be judged on the basis of a set of criteria, including:
- organising successful campaigns to improve pay and/or working life.
- recruiting and communicating effectively with members.
- encouraging CSP members to be active at work.
- assisting CSP members with individual problems at work.
- improving health and safety at work.
- integrating equality and diversity into their work as a rep..
Nominations can be submitted until 18 April. Winners will be invited to a presentation ceremony at the Annual Representative Conference in Manchester in June.
If you need support on an employment matter or on health and safety, contact your workplace rep in the first instance. Or call the CSP enquiries team on 020 7306 6666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Out More
Number of subscribers: 1