As a professional body and trade union, we perform best when we understand your needs. This is why we are asking you to complete our ten minute member survey which asks about the membership and services we currently provide.
Keep an eye out for an email from us titled Make CSP work for you on 26 July, which will contain your unique link to the survey.
Please be aware that each link is unique and should not be shared with colleagues and that half of CSP members will be receiving a link this time. The remainder will receive a link in October.
It should take about 10 minutes to complete and it closes at midnight on Friday 18 August 2021.
As a thank you, everyone who completes the survey will be eligible to enter into a draw to win one of five £100 Love 2 Shop vouchers.
Benefits of the survey
Your responses will allow us to improve our services to you and build an accurate picture of our sector that supports our corporate plan, policies, influencing and media work.
Your views and opinions are important to us and can help shape and improve our services and the way we work. The more information we get, the more we can continue to tailor our services to best support you and the sector as a whole as we’ve done previously.
What we've done for you
Here are just a few examples of how we’ve acted on what you’ve told us. We have:
- developed first contact physiotherapy posters
- invited East Midlands members to a virtual meeting focused on community rehab
- held Zoom sessions for private practitioners with panels of CSP staff and local private practitioners to give support and guidance.
Purpose of the survey
Every question we ask has a purpose:
- An improved communication service: this insight will help us ensure you get the right information in your most preferred method for communicating.
- Showcasing your work: information about your work will feed into our policy, influencing and media work.
- Providing a better service: helps inform plans and activities, and ensure that we are providing the support and services that you want from us.
How your information will be used
Your responses are confidential. Each unique link allows us to check for trends and patterns across groups of members.
Please be aware that this will not be used to try to figure out 'who said what'. Rather, they will be used to direct and evaluate the work we do. If you are happy for us to do this, please check the opt-in box at the end of the survey.
After the survey closes, expect to hear from us. We will consider the survey findings carefully and report back to you on what we found and how we intend to address any issues we uncover.
We would be incredibly grateful if you could take the time to complete the survey.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com