5 reasons to study this programme at the University of Bradford
- This four-year undergraduate programme is designed for students wishing to develop knowledge and skills specifically relevant to sport and exercise settings, as well as more traditional physiotherapy environments.
- Over the 4 years of study the MPhysiotherapy programme will cover the same content as the well-respected BSc programme, with additional sport and exercise modules, a sport first aid certificate and enhanced research skills. We have access to a wide range of placements across sport and exercise settings as well as the more traditional core areas of Physiotherapy.
- Our students have the opportunity to participate in a fully supervised student led musculoskeletal clinic located in the brand new Digital Health and Enterprise Zone throughout their programme, allowing them to gain experience both observing and working with patients from Year 1. There is also the opportunity for students to work with patients in our innovative Neurology clinic, again in a fully supervised environment. These learning environments help to prepare our students for the clinical setting, enabling them to interact with service users in a constructive and supported manner from a very early stage.
- Students will develop enhanced research skills and learn processes that will contribute to continuing professional development and lifelong learning. Many of the staff team continue to practise professionally maintaining evidence based skills and knowledge, as well as actively working to publish papers in peer reviewed journals, enhancing the research ethos of the School.
- The MPhysiotherapy programme at the University of Bradford is consistently rated as one of the most popular in the UK, frequently making it into the top ten of the Good University Guide. Our graduates are well-respected, and a consistently high percentage finds employment or goes on to further study within six months of graduating every year.
Course Programme lead: David Rees firstname.lastname@example.org
Undergraduate Admissions Lead is Claire Folan C.email@example.com