5 reasons to study this programme at the University of Bradford
- The BSc Physiotherapy programme at the University of Bradford is consistently rated as one of the most popular in the UK, frequently making it into the top ten of the Good University Guide. Our graduates are well-respected, and a consistently high percentage finds employment or goes on to further study within six months of graduating every year.
- We are part of the Faculty of Health Studies, and the School of Allied Health and Midwifery, and are housed in state of the art facilities which mirror the clinical setting as well as providing excellent teaching spaces.
- The Physiotherapy programme at Bradford has an excellent level of student support, both academic and pastoral, where you will be able to learn and develop skills through integrated theory and clinical practice sessions.
- Our students have the opportunity to participate in a fully supervised student led musculoskeletal clinic in our new Digital Health and Enterprise Zone throughout their 3 years of study, allowing them to gain experience both observing and working with patients from Year 1. There is also the opportunity for students to work with patients in our innovative Neurology clinic, again in a fully supervised environment. These learning environments help to prepare our students for the clinical setting, enabling them to interact with service users in a constructive and supported manner from a very early stage.
- Students will develop research skills and learn processes that will contribute to continuing professional development and lifelong learning. Many of the staff team continue to practise professionally maintaining evidence based skills and knowledge, as well as actively working to publish papers in peer reviewed journals, enhancing the research ethos of the School.
The Programme Lead is Jennifer Bromley J.F.Bromley@bradford.ac.uk
Undergraduate Admissions Lead is Claire Folan C.email@example.com