Mode of study:
5 reasons to study this programme at Teesside University
- As a Teesside University student you will enjoy the benefits of a city based compact vibrant campus with state of the art bespoke physiotherapy learning and teaching facilities
- You will study a modern dynamic curriculum and be supported in your learning by a highly skilled team of academic staff, specialist clinicians and a range of service users and carers from across the region
- You will enjoy a range of opportunities during your 3 years, including: playing a wide range of sports, volunteering activities such as working alongside qualified staff to support elite sportsmen and women at the university, or joining the peer support scheme to offer learning support to other students, and involvement with national and international research projects.
- You will benefit from an excellent staff student ratio which enables all students to have individual support for their personal and professional development. This support enables students to maximise their potential, fosters excellent relationships and friendships and facilitates high levels of achievement
- Teesside University graduates are successful in securing high levels of employment in the local, national and international physiotherapy jobs market.
Contact the Course leaders:
Please contact the university directly for information about current entry requirements.
How to apply