Teesside University is dynamic, energetic and innovative. We're growing and inspiring others to do the same.
- University of the Year - the first modern university to win the Times Higher award.
- Founded on a rich past - 80 years of innovation in education.
- One of the top UK universities for widening participation in higher education.
- Tees Valley is one of the country's best kept secrets. We've got top surf, a national park on the doorstep plus unique shopping and culture, bars and famous clubs.
- Investment - £130m on our friendly town campus at the heart of Middlesbrough.
- Our students love it - 94% of physiotherapy students are happy with the teaching on their course.
- We're research active - with an international reputation for excellence in enterprise.
About the faculty
Teesside University was awarded University of the Year and Outstanding Employer Engagement Initiative in the Times Higher Education awards for 2009/10.
The School has over 11,500 students studying a comprehensive range of programmes from National Vocational Qualifications to Professional Doctorate and PhDs. It is renowned for its flexibility and responsiveness in meeting the education and training needs of care providers in the public, independent and voluntary sectors
The quality of our provision has been deemed excellent year on year for the past decade by professional and statutory bodies, Department of Health and the NHS North East Strategic Health Authority. The School is regularly commended for the excellent partnership relationships it has with providers of health and social care. It has also led on many new initiatives providing opportunities for University students who are also employees in the health and social care sector.
School is commissioned by the NHS North East Strategic Health Authority to deliver full-time programmes in nursing, midwifery, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, diagnostic radiography, medical ultrasound, operating department practice, foundation degrees (various), improving access to psychological therapies and clinical psychology. We also deliver social work and paramedic courses.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com