The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Dissemination Centre Themed Review is the ‘must-have’ influential document for all musculoskeletal physiotherapists and services.
The document brings together key evidence from the NIHR demonstrating that investment in physiotherapy services for musculoskeletal conditions improves patient outcomes and reduces healthcare costs.
It highlights physiotherapy interventions recommended by NICE and Public Health England.
Read the full review for evidence and future research on
- direct access to physiotherapy
- assessing and matching patients to treatment
- restoring and maintaining musculoskeletal health and wellbeing
- helping people to remain at or return to work
- measuring musculoskeletal heath
Use the document to
- keep your musculoskeletal practice up to date and evidence-based
- evaluate and improve your musculoskeletal physiotherapy service
- demonstrate the effectiveness of your service
- influence commissioners