The role offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Ability to work from home when required and where possible (min 5mb download speed required)
- Benenden health cover
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Online benefits portal, including high street discounts and a wellbeing zone
- Continued Professional Development opportunities and comprehensive training provided
- Life Assurance insurance
- Access to internal Equality and Diversity Networks/Groups
- Length of service awards
The Role: What you will do?
You will deliver virtual and telephonic physiotherapy assessment and treatment for a diverse range of conditions. Your clinical reasoning skills will facilitate a client into three possible treatment pathways: self-management, virtual face-to-face or face to face. Working as part of a remote team, we will support you to achieve service excellence and where possible providing you with opportunities to develop into a specialist MSK Triage service including Orthopaedics.
We have a diverse team of physiotherapists, working from all corners of the United Kingdom, who provide an invaluable service to our customers. You will be supported by a dedicated administration & management team who will help you in providing excellent care for our service users. We continue to grow & expand as an organisation and this is an exciting time to join the team.
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
Your skills and background:
- BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy
- Current HCPC and CSP memberships.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience within an MSK service
- IT literate – intermediate level minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of enthusiasm and motivation
- Ability to work individually or within a team and foster good working relationships
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- Occupational Health experience
- Experience in remote physiotherapeutic delivery
- ACPOHE Membership or completion of ACPOHE Courses
- IRMER Trained
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development, a comprehensive benefits package and annual leave,. You can view in full on our website.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. We are fast growing, innovative and ambitious. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience.
Please note previous unsuccessful candidates need not apply.
We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer and value excellence in everything we do. We are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the applications process, you can do so by visiting our website and clicking on “contact us” button located at the top right of the page. Please dial the number for our head office in Bury St Edmunds and ask to speak to a member of our recruitment team who will be happy to discuss your requirements.
MSK Physiotherapist Homebased Dec20 (1).docx
How to apply
To apply for this role, please follow the link and carry out our application process: