Physio Post-Graduate Clinical Apprenticeship
6-month temporary contract – *potential permanent offer after 6 months
Full Time – Employed
Must have a Physio degree (BSc or MSc)
Fast track and advance your MSK skills
What we are offering
- A fantastic opportunity to develop your experience and confidence treating a range of MSK conditions with close daily supervision and support from senior physios.
- Receive DAILY in-service rehab and training with our Senior physios
- Daily time to work through ProSport Mentorship Program - 3 Month On-line assessment & rehabilitation program targeting upper limb/lower limb and spinal injuries (valued at >£3000). Our senior physios will support your learning with practical in-service training
- Learn from our Pilates Instructors. We have instructors from the two leading schools of Pilates - APPI & Body Control Pilates.
- Gain confidence leading a range of Pilates and Rehabilitation classes
- Learn how to engage your clients in high level rehab to help them smash THEIR goals.
- Great variation in your working week:
50% Clinical Physio - 25% Training and Support - 25% Pilates/Rehab Classes
- Physio degree (BSc or MSc)
- Must be motivated to push your skills forwards – we will give you daily time for CPD, but you must be willing to do independent CPD to keep on target with your weekly training.
- Confident and friendly personality. Engaging clients in rehab programs and creating exciting classes requires confidence and great communication skills.
- Desire to progress both rehab knowledge as well as learning hands on techniques. Our ethos is that manual therapy/fascial release all can be useful in the short term to help our clients improve their pain experience quickly and start moving forwards towards the high-end rehab which is going to secure the best results and hit their goals. If this sounds like the way you would like to work, then we would love to hear from you.
- Email email@example.com with your CV and let us know you would like to apply for the apprenticeship training program. Please include a cover letter to briefly let us know why you would like to apply for this development opportunity.
Apprenticeship Training Details
How to apply
To apply send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org