- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time employees)
- NHS Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Additional annual leave
- Contribution towards Eye Test
SW Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced First Contact Physiotherapist to join Malvern Town Primary Care Network.
This is a great opportunity for individuals with strong experience operating at advance level of clinical practice and with skills to assess, diagnose, treat and manage MSK problems and undifferentiated conditions. The successful applicant will work independently in clinical practice and will not require day to day supervision.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a patient facing role
- Use expert knowledge of MSK issues to create stronger links for wither MSK services through clinical leadership, teaching and evaluation skills.
- Assess, diagnose, triage and manage patients
- Progress and request investigations (x-rays and blood tests) and referrals to facilitate diagnosis and choice of treatment regime , understanding the limitations of investigations, interpret and act on results and feedback to aid diagnoses and the management plans of patients
Please read full Job Description to better understand the responsibilities associated to the role.
SW Healthcare is a Federation that sits above 31 GP practices within South Worcestershire. Malvern Town PCN is one of the 5 Primary Care Networks part of SW Healthcare Federation.
We are a fast growing provider of community based healthcare services to NHS patients. We utilize the excellent clinical expertise that already resides within the local NHS environment and harnesses it with efficient administration pathways to provide patients with more convenient and accessible services.
The role is great for experienced, ambitious and independent FCP, ideally with experience within Primary Care. Attached to this job advert you will find our Full Job Description containing complete information about the role. Just to name a few points, successful candidate will be expected to:
- Be the first point of contact for expert clinical assessment and diagnosis of patients presenting with MSK conditions in primary care/GP practices. This will include patients who present with a range of multiple needs and underlying pathologies/other primary conditions
- Use of advanced assessment tools and application of expert treatment modalities/techniques will be required
- Be the link between primary, community and acute services, when the patient is managed via primary care ensuring an integrated care pathway for individual patients that meets their needs. This will include provision of triage to other services and/or directly providing management and advice
- Lead on and develop effective communication between primary care services/GP practices and other relevant care providers.
How to apply
To apply, please click 'apply for this vacancy' and upload your CV.