- A supportive, collaborative and friendly staff environment in a country school setting where you will have the chance to make a real and positive impact on the lives of Valence students.
- Professional and continuous training programmes and a supportive career progression.
- Generous pension scheme
- Discounted high street reloadable cards and vouchers, and discounts from over 1,200 national and local retailers (Kent Rewards)
- Free on-site car parking
- School and staff social events
- Staff wellbeing activities
Band 6 - Term Time Only - 18 month Fixed Term
As a registered Physiotherapist you will be part of our friendly team of therapists to work with our students in a multi-disciplinary school health team.
You will ideally have some experience working with children and young people and will work closely with the school to support students in the development of their physical management skills in the classroom, residential facilities and some community settings. We can offer some flexibility of working hours and there is a strong commitment to staff support and development.
We are a Special School with residential facilities for students aged 4 to 19 with physical disabilities or complex medical needs. Alongside education we offer a wide range of sports and independence opportunities. We are situated on a beautiful campus on the outskirts of Westerham, close to Sevenoaks.
Hours are term time only and can be part time, from 21 hours per week up to full time. We offer a competitive salary, comparable with Band 6, from £28,050 FTE p.a. (£14.35 per hour), which equates to £23,360 p.a. pro-rated for 39 weeks full time working including 5 weeks paid holiday, and a generous local authority pension scheme.
Valence School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of every student and expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up before interview and the successful applicants will require an enhanced DBS check.
How to apply
Please complete the application form and equality monitoring form and return by email to the HR team.