How will we reward you?
- Excellent rates of pay £23733 - £27678.
- Fantastic career development opportunities & comprehensive induction programme
- Health Shield medical cover
- Use of fitness suite and swimming pool and staff clubs such as badminton, arts & crafts and Zumba
- Award winning training
- Opportunity to purchase a TOTUM card
- Employee Helpline
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee discount at many travel & attractions, high street retailers, supermarkets, utilities and motoring and much more
- Life insurance cover
Our Physiotherapy Department are looking to recruit a Junior Physiotherapist to join our existing experienced team. The role will include working with young people who have complex physical and learning difficulties, with both acute and chronic presentation. As part of this diverse and interesting role you will complete assessments and treatments, whilst working in our state of the art facilities, which are very well resourced to support the delivery of high quality therapy, including Aquatic and Rebound Therapy. We are looking for people who enjoy working with people as well as with the wide multidisciplinary team both within National Star and external agencies.
Applications for part time work will be considered.