In order to help support your career as a Highly Specialist Neurological Physiotherapist, we will invest in your Personal and Professional Development:
- Monthly team meetings and in-service training.
- Peer group support and supervision sessions.
- A CPD bursary plus 3 study days to spend on external training.
HIGHLY SPECIALIST NEUROLOGICAL PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Permanent, Full Time / Part Time, London/Essex/Herts
Physio4You is an expert neurological rehabilitation team providing community and clinic-based neurorehabilitation to clients with life changing neurological disease and disorders. We are proud to offer evidence-based, personalised therapy programmes which are based on the needs of the individual and provided in keeping with our core values of empathy, integrity and high-quality evidence-based practice.
We recognise the essential contribution of each team member and seek to empower our therapists to develop roles that meet their own personal and professional ambitions, whilst enhancing our clients lives and contributing to the growth of the business.
Who are you?
You will be an experienced Band 6 or Band 7 Physiotherapist with:
- At least 4-years post qualifying experience in neurorehabilitation, preferably including assisting individuals with complex needs following catastrophic brain and/or spinal injury.
- Evidence of a commitment to your own personal and professional development.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and problem-solving approach.
- A demonstrable interest in neurorehabilitation and a clear understanding of the theoretical framework that you use to provide high quality care.
- A proactive attitude and an ambition to advance your own practice, support the practice of the team and improve your clients’ lives.
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to quickly establish effective interpersonal relationships.
Who are we and how can we help you to fulfil your ambitions?
We are a professional, friendly and dynamic team with a reputation for providing high quality, aspirational rehabilitation programmes. In addition to becoming part of our team you can expect:
- A highly competitive basic salary.
- A yearly bonus scheme.
- Flexible working.
- NHS equivalent annual leave package.
- A Work-Place Pension with Employer Contributions.
- An allowance for expenses.
Reference ID: NeuroPhysio
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £33,176.00-£44,503.00 per year
How to apply
Informal enquiries welcome or to send a CV and covering letter email firstname.lastname@example.org.