We are recruiting a Highly Specialist Neurorehabilitation Physiotherapist (Band 7 equivalent NHS grade) to assess, treat and manage their own caseload and provide highly specialist neurorehabilitation physiotherapy skills.
The role will report directly to Clinical Lead Neurorehabilitation Physiotherapist and be part of a highly innovative, evidence based, forward thinking neurorehabilitation therapy team. It will provide therapy provision to neurorehabilitation and work within the wider therapy team covering acute in-patient neurological rehabilitation areas.
The role will also develop and progress education and research within neurorehabilitation and will have line management responsibility for physiotherapy Caregivers including annual appraisal duties.
What we need from you:
- Degree in relevant AHP area
- Current registration with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Extensive post –graduate experience in neurorehabilitation at senior level
- Experience in tracheostomy management, acute neurological conditions such as acute stroke is essential. Experience of ICU rehabilitation is desirable
- Previous experience of supervision, appraisal, development and managing performance including competency development.
- Effective and adaptable communication using a variety of verbal and written techniques to the needs of the patient, family, carer and wider MDT
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
We can offer you:
- 25 days annual leave
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension, and we’ll contribute 10% on top of that
- Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
- Season ticket loans up to the value of £10k per year
- Private Medical Insurance
For more information, please download the job description below and upload a copy of your CV with your application if you feel you are suitable for the role.
To find out more about Cleveland Clinic London, please visit our website here: https://careers.clevelandcliniclondon.uk
Highly Specialist Neurorehabilitation Physiotherapist JD Final.pdf
How to apply
Please click 'Apply for this vacancy' and upload a copy of your CV with your application if you feel you are suitable for the role.