Good terms and conditions and appropriate training opportunities.
Lister House is a forward-thinking surgery. We are keen to embrace the opportunity to work with Allied Health Professionals to enhance the service we offer to our patients. We are Looking to employ a
First Contact Physiotherapist
(with an opportunity to work in the Derby City MSK – CATS service)
to join our growing multi-disciplinary team.
The practice is committed to supporting the successful candidate in a career in general practice where you will have opportunities to enhance your skills in a primary care setting. You will be encouraged to contribute to the development of the role and to explore new ways of working to best support the needs of our patients.
The role is
- To work as a first contact physiotherapist in general practice with an opportunity to work for the Derby City MSK CATS service.
- To provide an advanced level of clinical expertise in the assessment, diagnosis and management of patients, providing an expert Physiotherapy resource to primary care.
- To work across the Partnership, supporting the MSK CATS service and the general practice, as a specialist clinician.
- To work independently and autonomously with the support of both an established physiotherapy team and readily available on-site GPs.
- To support the GP partners and the rest of the physiotherapy team in planning and service development.
- Support with FCP training through national portfolio pathway
You will be
- Keen to use your skills in a new setting
- Confident enough to diagnose and provide appropriate self-care advice, treatment and where required appropriately redirect to other healthcare providers.
- A team player. Lister House is keen to promote its team ethic right across the practice.
- Be flexible to the needs of service delivery.
Attached is a comprehensive job specification.
Salary dependent on experience
We offer a competitive salary, good terms and conditions and appropriate training opportunities.
You are welcome to contact Miss Jade Taylor MSK Operational Administrator Manager by email with a view to arranging a discussion about the position.
First Contact Physio Job Description - MSKCATS Physiotherapist Template.doc
How to apply
Email CV to Jade Taylor MSK Operational Administration Manager