You are invited to an informal early viewing and ‘walk through’ of a new behaviour change campaign.
Launch events for CSP members
Join us for an informal early viewing and 'walk through' of our new online hub. Click on the links below to sign up.
Stronger My Way aims to help you empower your patients to do strengthening on a more regular basis.
The campaign has been built using the findings from an 18-month insight project with physiotherapy staff and people with lived experience and co-produced in partnership with patients and professionals.
It features a hub on the CSP website with two entry points – one for the public and one for professionals.
On the professionals’ side, CSP members can access:
- the evidence for strengthening and how to discuss it with patients
- signposting to the best training for behaviour change, motivational interviewing, health coaching and shared decision-making
- resources, such as videos and a goal-setting planner, to support your conversations with patients
- guides and case studies on understanding health inequities and delivering cultural competent services.
On the public side, people living with long-term conditions can access:
- introductory videos to get started with strengthening
- articles delivering reassurance and advice that it is safe and beneficial for quality of life
- relatable case studies of others who have benefited from getting stronger their way
- resources to help them track their progress and fit strengthening into their daily lives.
You can also sign up to receive campaign updates (you will be prompted to log in and tick the ‘Stronger My Way’ box under ‘Get involved’)
The campaign has been made possible by National Lottery funding delivered by Sport England.
Number of subscribers: 5