View the powerpoint presentations and further information following the practice education event that took place at the University of Brighton for South East Coast members on Monday 23rd April
Thank you for attending the South East Coast ERN and University of Brighton joint Practice Education Day ‘A roller-coaster ride through practice education’. Please feel free to view the presentations and the results of the mentimeter poll following the event (attached at the bottom of this page). To view some of the presentations that were streamed via Periscope, visit the CSP South East Coast Twitter page @CSPSouthEast and scroll down to tweets on the 23rd April.
Here are some useful CSP links to complement what was discussed at the Study Day:
- PRBL key messages and myths - http://www.csp.org.uk/professional-union/careers-development/practice-based-learning/key-messages
- PRBL September calendar - http://www.csp.org.uk/news/2017/08/29/prbl-calendar-celebrating-members-practice-based-learning-successes
- Helping others learn & develop workbook is based on the CSP’s Physiotherapy Framework (http://www.csp.org.uk/documents/physiotherapy-framework-condensed ). This workbook is designed to help members track the development of the values, behaviours, knowledge & skills associated with helping others learn & develop.
- ‘Learning from a formal event’ template is one of a collection of CPD templates that are available to use/download via your CSP ePortfolio account (www.csp.org.uk/eportfolio ) as there is no attendance certificate for this event.
- You may also be interested in a further resource: ‘Why interprofessional learning in practice matters’ – a video podcast of a presentation Dr Jane Morris prepared for a CSP practice-based learning webinar held on 26 July 2017 https://vimeo.com/226883988 . This presentation is part of a collection of resources that explore different aspects of practice-based learning which CSP members can access via the CSP’s Learning Hub (visit www.csp.org.uk/prbl for more information about the practice-based learning resources available in the CSP’s Learning Hub).
Number of subscribers: 2