This year's conference takes place on Tuesday 28 June at the SWALEC Stadium in Cardiff.
Register for the conference using the link below
CSP Wales Conference 2016 is aimed at all members involved in the delivery of physiotherapy services in Wales.
The day includes lunch and refreshments, offering CPD opportunities to enhance knowledge and discover innovations driving patient-centered care.
The conference welcomes associate and student members as well as clinicians working in any NHS, private, voluntary or charitable organisation.
Affordable CPD, networking and development
The conference is an opportunity to celebrate physiotherapy practice in Wales, network with colleagues and enhance professional development.
Costs have been subsidised by CSP Welsh Board so places cost only:
- £20 for qualified staff
- £10 for associates or students
Submit abstracts and see the programme
CSP Wales conference: learning outcomes
The theme is 'Understanding the role of innovation in driving quality and patient-centred care'. Learning outcomes include:
- Enhancing your knowledge of service improvement initiatives
- Improving your skills to demonstrate the impact of cost-effective physiotherapy practice
- Raising awareness of CSP tools to support members in demonstrating good practice
- Relating practice to the ‘Physiotherapy Works’ programme
Number of subscribers: 0