This year's Irish society of chartered physios conference will take place at Croke Park in Dublin on 6-7 November.
This year's speakers include:
- Dr Emma Stokes, WCPT President
- Ms Gail Sowden, MSc Physiotherapy, Consultant Physiotherapists in pain Management, Keele University
- Prof Marie Donaghy, School of Health Sciences Queen Margaret University and member Education Working Group European Union WCPT
- Dr. Simon Conroy, Head of Service, Geriatric Medicine, University Hospitals of Leicester & Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of Leicester
- Adam Meakins, Extended scope and specialist sports physiotherapist North London and Hertfordshire
- Ms Gillian Bingham, Clinical specialist working with People with Learning Disability in the Belfast Health and Social Care Trust and NI Board Member
- Ms Orlaith McCatherty Belfast City Hospital Direct, a new frail elderly MDT assessment unit based in the Trust and Committee and member of AGILE NI
Details on registration and the full conference programme can be accessed using the link below.
Number of subscribers: 0