Here are some suggestions for how you can raise the visibility of your society and the vital work done by physiotherapy.
Taking over CSP social media platforms
- The Student Reference Group manage @thecspstudents across three social media platforms
- Societies can take over these accounts for a week to showcase what they do to the wider physiotherapy community
- Benefits of a social media takeover include:
- Raise awareness of your society
- Boost recognition of your society with the wider physiotherapy community
- Engage with a larger audience
- Increase engagement and followers for your society's own social media platforms
- Re-engage of your existing followers
- Email studentenquiries to sign up for a takeover (from October 2020).
If you want to find out more about the campaigns that the CSP are running and how your society can get involved, visit the CSP's campaign page.