CSP Network, Volunteer and Influencer of the Year awards
Tell us who we should celebrate for the work they do to promote physiotherapy and to support the profession.
Why you should nominate
- Recognition is a great way to thank people for the time and effort they give to benefit us all.
Network of the year
A CSP network that’s had a big impact for its members. It could be:
Volunteer of the year
A CSP member who stands out for promoting physiotherapy or supporting the profession. It could be:
- A representative,
- a spokesperson,
- a campaigner,
- a committee member,
- another volunteer.
Influencer of the year
A major champion for physiotherapy. It could be:
- A CSP member,
- another professional leader,
- a journalist,
- a politician.
How to nominate
- Visit the CSP website here to find out more.
- Fill in the simple form by or before 15 November.
- Nominate as many people or networks.
How to get more involved
Whether you have minutes or days to spare, find a way that suits you to make a difference.
Find Out More
Number of subscribers: 1