Top 10 chartered membership benefits
- Graduate Hub – helpful tips, advice and resources to support you through the all-important first steps in your career in physiotherapy.
- ePortfolio & Learning Hub – your digital portfolio to manage your work, reflections and achievements. Plan your next career move, learn about and log your CPD.
- Library resources – Access to eBooks, eJournals and eReports through the online library and information services.
- Mentoring – find a mentor that aligns with your values and your goals. Being mentored or being a mentor for someone else boost your career.
- Leadership Development Programme – develop your leadership skills with this two-semester modular programme delivered using a variety of stimulating, engaging and interactive learning methods.
- iCSP – connect, ask questions and share knowledge with peers on our member-only online community that is home to over 60 specialty forums.
- Representation at work – expert representation through the CSP’s network of trade union officers, stewards and safety reps.
- Employment advice – our confidential professional advice service is run by a team of experienced physiotherapists.
- CSP Plus – save money on holidays, car insurance and gym memberships and so much more. You can also purchase CSP-branded uniforms.
- Your voice – you’re more than just a physiotherapist, you’re part of the voice of the profession and you can use your voice to help campaign, vote in the AGM and attend ARC.
For me, it’s the networking and professional development events which really are key to making the most out of my membership. And the advice and support on hand by the CSP is second to none.
Chris Martey MSc MCSP, Chartered member since 2015
Number of subscribers: 1