We highlight some of the unique benefits that your membership offers you, whether you’re a qualified member, associate member or student member.
As a CSP member you’re part of a community of 58,000 chartered physiotherapists, students, and physiotherapy support workers, with access to a range of benefits aimed at supporting you in your profession and in the workplace.
You are connected
- You can take part in discussions and debates with other members.
- You can join and participate in topical discussions on iCSP, our digital forums for sharing knowledge.
- We keep you informed through a range of member media, including Frontline magazine delivered directly to you, your weekly Physiotherapy News ebulletin sent to your inbox, and quarterly Physiotherapy Journal containing the latest research from across the profession.
You are protected
- Membership gives you up to £10 million of medical, professional and public liability insurance.*
- You belong to the UK’s only trade union dedicated to the physio workforce, giving you advice, support and representation when you need it.
- You can access legal advice from the CSP legal services (such as employment law, copyright advice, and criminal investigation and prosecution) and from personal injury law firm Thompsons.
You are supported
- Our Enquiries Team is your first point of contact at the CSP. They can help you access a range of information on all aspects of physiotherapy.
- The CSP’s Professional Advice Team, all chartered physiotherapists and other specialists, can support you to address complex and specialis enquiries about physiotherapy practice.
- You have access to funding for physiotherapy education and research through our Charitable Trust Education Awards, which has up to £3,500 available each year.
You are developed
- We provide a range of opportunities to boost your career and develop your clinical and leadership skills.
- You can join the CSP mentoring scheme, to share your knowledge and expertise with others and benefit from continued professional development support.
- We offer tools including the ePortfolio giving you a space to showcase your practice, and Learning Hub, which gives you access to courses and modules.
- You have 24/7 access to the CSP’s Library and Information Services, a range of evidence-based and searchable databases, as well as online catalogues, e-journals and other useful literature.
You are empowered
- Your regional network or country board provides opportunities to connect across your local physio community.
- We work together with members on lobbying and influencing activities aimed at enhancing and advancing your profession.
- You can be involved in developing and influencing by joining one of the CSP’s committees, or becoming a workplace steward or a safety rep, representing fellow members.
For a full list of benefits, visit www.csp.org.uk/benefits
*Please visit www.csp.org.uk/insurance for full terms & conditions
Number of subscribers: 1