Acupuncture, Arthritis, Back, neck, joints and muscles, Home visits, Neurology inc Stroke, MS, Older people's care, Orthopaedics / Trauma, Pain management, Pilates, Vestibular rehab (balance)
- Muscle / ligament/ tendon injuries e.g. tennis elbow, achilles tendonitis, whiplash, sprained ankles, muscle tears
- Joint problems e.g. arthritis, swelling, stiffness, frozen shoulder
- Back & neck pain, including disc protusion, sciatica, nerve irritation
- Recovery following surgery to soft tissues / bones / joints e.g. knee / hip replacements, key hole surgery (arthroscopy), ligament repairs or reconstructions, fracture repairs, scar tissue
- Vestibular disorders e.g. balance problems, dizziness, falls
- Headaches & migraines linked to neck or vestibular problems & muscle tension
- Reduced mobility & confidence in the elderly
Treatments provided include:
- Exercise rehabilitation to enhance strength, mobility & cardiovascular fitness e.g. home exercises, gym programmes, Pilates, using mobility aids
- Soft tissue massage
- Joint mobilisations & manipulation
- Vestibular (balance) rehabilitaion
- Posture / ergonomics correction, education & self-management advice
Rachel's passion is to help restore clients' mobility, strength and function. She will provide a treatment plan tailored to the individual's needs & goals, aiming to improve quality of life.
Rachel provides a fully mobile clinic, travelling to the client's home.
- HOME VISIT initial assessment & first treatment: £60
- HOME VISIT follow up treatment: £50
Prices are inclusive of travel within a 5 mile radius of B48, Birmingham. Please get in touch to discuss travel costs outside of this area.