Arthritis, Back, neck, joints and muscles, Home visits, Older people's care, Orthopaedics / Trauma, Pain management, Pilates, Vestibular rehab (balance)
- Muscle / ligament/ tendon/ bone injuries e.g. tennis elbow, achilles tendonitis, whiplash, sprained ankles, muscle tears, fractures.
- Joint problems e.g. arthritis, swelling, stiffness, frozen shoulder, instability.
- Back & neck pain, including disc protrusion s, sciatica, nerve problems.
- Recovery following surgery to soft tissues / bones / joints e.g. knee & hip replacements, key hole surgery (arthroscopy), ligament reconstructions, fracture repairs, scar tissue.
- Vestibular & balance disorders e.g. dizziness, falls, poor coordination, vertigo.
- Headaches & migraines linked to neck, vestibular problems or muscle tension.
- Reduced mobility & confidence in the elderly.
Treatments provided include:
- Exercise rehabilitation to enhance strength, mobility, balance & cardiovascular fitness e.g. home exercises, gym programmes, Pilates, using mobility aids.
- Soft tissue massage.
- Joint mobilisations & manipulations.
- Posture & ergonomics correction, lifestyle improvements, education & self-management advice.
Rachel's passion is to help restore clients' mobility, strength and function. She will provide a treatment plan tailored to the individual's needs & goals, aiming to improve quality of life.
Rachel provides a fully mobile clinic, travelling to the client's home.
- HOME VISIT initial assessment & first treatment: £,70
- HOME VISIT follow up treatment: £60
Prices are inclusive of travel within a 5 mile radius of B48, Birmingham. Please get in touch to discuss travel costs outside of this area.