Practice detailsView map
Home visits, Neurology inc Stroke, MS, Older people's care
Private, NHS self-referral
Since 2006 Notingham Neurological Physiotherapy (NNP) has provided physiotherapy to individuals with a neurological condition in their home. The service is managed by Rob Tucker, a specialist neurological physio with over 25 years experience. NNP's team of experienced neuro physios, physiotherapy assistant and personal trainer excel in the treatment and management of all neurological conditions including Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Head and Spinal Cord Injury; we also offer reahbilitation following a fall or reduced mobility.
Neurological Physiotherapy guides and assists your movements to regain co-ordination & posture. We use stretches and massage to improve flexibility alongside exercises to build strength & endurance. Re-learning balance skills will improve your ability to do daily tasks & boost confidence.
- Treatment in your home or a fully equipped clinic
- A comprehensive initial assessment to establish your treatment needs
- A tailored treatment plan with therapy goals
- Open and honest discussion regarding your difficulties and potential
- Personable, trustworthy and reliable service
- Convenient treatment times to suit you