Practice detailsView map
Acupuncture, Arthritis, Back, neck, joints and muscles, Chronic Fatigue / ME, Hand therapy, Home visits, Occupational Health / Desk assessment, Orthopaedics / Trauma, Pain management, Pilates, Rheumatology, Sports physiotherapy, Workplace health
Based between Coventry, Rugby and Leamington Spa in the tranquil village of Birdingbury, Jill has an exceptional reputation for excellence within the healthcare industry.
Jill has been lucky enough to gain experience throughout the UK both within the NHS as a clinical specialist and in Private Practice.
Her philosophy is simple
- Find the problem and more importantly what is causing it.
- Aim to make a difference to your symptoms within 3 weeks. If we are not helping you we will try and suggest an alternative. We may also suggest referring you on to someone else who may be able to help you or for further investigations. We can use the network of excellent local consultants with whom Jill has fostered a close working relationship with.
- Give you the knowledge to understand what may have caused the problem in the first place and give you the tools to properly manage your condition in the long term.
- Chartered Physiotherapist (MCSP 43609) and Registered with the Health and care Professions Council (HCPC 34153)
- Qualified in 1985 from the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham
- Advanced member of the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists and previously a National accredited tutor for 10 years.
- Member of Physio First
- Previously Clinical Specialist for Coventry Primary Care Trust based at Gulson Hospital
- Post graduate qualifications in Orthopaedic Medicine, Pilates and Acupuncture
- Registered with all the main private medical insurance companies including BUPA, AXA PPP, AVIVA, VITALITY, CIGNA, WPA, Police Healthcare scheme
Jill has been awarded Physio First Quality Assured Practitioner and Clinic Status since May 2017. This scheme is run in collaboration with the University of Brighton and Physio First (the trade association of private physiotherapists in the UK). It benchmarks Jill’s outcome measures and audits them against a quality standard. In order to be awarded QAP and QAC status her data must be of sufficient quality to meet the criteria. She is the only physiotherapist in Coventry and Rugby to be awarded QAP and QAC status
Jill’s Special Interests
Shoulder , elbow and hand rehabilitation
Post operative rehabilitation including hip and knee replacements and spinal surgery
Ante and post natal musculoskeletal problems
Back Pain, Neck Pain and Headaches
Sporting injuries in children and adolescents